#TXCSS2023: Conference logistics
1. Register for #TXCSS2023 today!
2. Share Your Expertise: Submit Your Presentation Proposal for #TXCSS2023
3. Hotel Room Reservation ---- NOW OPEN and Accepting Room Reservations
4. Exhibitor Registration --- NOW Open and Accepting Reservations
5. Conference at a Glance --- Gain knowledge of the Conference.
6. Exhibitors and Sponsors - Checkout the menu of options that will connect you with conference attendees.
× Conference Update: TXCSS no longer accepts purchase orders as a method of payment.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Royal Sonesta Houston Galleria
2222 West Loop South
Houston, TX 77027
TXCSS Conference Dates:
Thursday, October 26, 2023 ----Pre Conference: TX State Social Studies Association Meeting
October 27-29, 2023
Room Rates: $154.00 Single, Double, Triple, Quad
Self Park Day: $18.00
Self Park Overnight: $24.00
OPEN AND ACCEPTING ROOM RESERVATIONS <<<< USE THIS LINK TO RESERVE YOUR ROOM
Hotel Block CUT OFF DATE ---- October 2, 2023
Be sure to join the Sonesta Travel Pass
View the presenter FAQ for #TXCSS2023
Questions? Email email@example.com
Request for Presentation Proposals IS NOW OPEN!
Submit your proposals with this link!
Please use this check list to help your proposal process:
Exhibitor Information is now open as of 3-1-2023.
Use this link to view the open exhibit booth locations.
Be sure to complete your exhibit hall reservation to secure your booth location.
Questions? Please reach out to Exhibitors@txcss.net
$525.00 for an individual 10'X10' booth
Reserve by 8-15-2023 before booth rate increase.